Global Jojoba Oil Market (2021 to 2026)
DUBLIN, June 4, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The “Jojoba Oil Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global jojoba oil market exhibited moderate growth during 2015-2020. Jojoba oil is a type of vegetable oil obtained from the crushed beans of the jojoba shrub, scientifically known as Simmondsia chinensis. It is a polyunsaturated liquid wax and is close to sebum in composition, the natural oil produced by the skin. As a result of this, it is easily absorbed by the skin, rarely causing any allergic reactions, and discourages the growth of various bacterial and fungal microbes that attack the skin. It also provides nourishment to dry skin and regulates and re-balances oil production in oily skin. On account of this, jojoba oil is extensively used by skin care brands as a replacement for animal fats in the production of body creams and lotions.
Jojoba oil has a long shelf life as it does not oxidize or become rancid and does not break down under high temperature and pressure. Owing to this property, it serves as an essential ingredient in various skin care products, such as moisturizers, facial cleansers, scar and stretch mark minimizers, and anti-acne gels; and hair care products, such as hair conditioners, de-tangling creams and hair regrowth serums.
Apart from this, jojoba oil consists of several vitamins and minerals, such as vitamin E and B complex, silicon, chromium, copper, iodine, and zinc. As a result, it used as a diet supplement and a core ingredient in several pharmaceuticals products for treating sores, cuts, bruises and burns, athlete’s foot and warts. Moreover, as jojoba seeds can be cultivated after five years, the leading companies are investing in research and development (R&D) activities to develop innovative and affordable technologies to ensure a consistent supply of oil resources. Looking forward, the publisher expects the global jojoba oil market to reach a volume of 24,352 Tons by 2026.
The competitive landscape of the market has been examined in the report, covering the detailed profiles of numerous small and large manufacturers who compete in terms of prices and quality. Some of the leading players operating in the market are:
- Purcell Jojoba International
- Eco Oil Argentina SA
- Egyptian Natural Oil Co.
- Inca Oil SA
- The Jojoba Company
- Desert Whale Jojoba Company
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global jojoba oil market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global jojoba oil industry?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global jojoba oil industry?
- What are the major applications in the global jojoba oil market?
- What are the primary distribution channels in the global jojoba oil market?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the global jojoba oil market?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the global jojoba oil market?
- What is the structure of the global jojoba oil industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the global jojoba oil market?
- What are the profit margins in the global jojoba oil market?
- What are the key requirements for setting up a jojoba oil manufacturing plant?
- How is jojoba oil manufactured?
- What are the various unit operations involved in a jojoba oil manufacturing plant?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a jojoba oil manufacturing plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for setting up a jojoba oil manufacturing plant?
- What are the raw material requirements for setting up a jojoba oil manufacturing plant?
- What are the packaging requirements for jojoba oil?
- What are the transportation requirements for jojoba oil?
- What are the utility requirements for setting up a jojoba oil manufacturing plant?
- What are the manpower requirements for setting up a jojoba oil manufacturing plant?
- What are the infrastructure costs for setting up a jojoba oil manufacturing plant?
- What are the capital costs for setting up a jojoba oil manufacturing plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up a jojoba oil manufacturing plant?
- What will be the income and expenditures for a jojoba oil manufacturing plant?
- What is the time required to break-even?
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Jojoba Oil Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.2.1 Volume Trends
5.2.2 Value Trends
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Market Breakup by Region
5.5 Market Breakup by Application
5.6 Market Breakup by Distribution Channel
5.7 Market Forecast
5.8 SWOT Analysis
5.9 Value Chain Analysis
5.9.2 Research and Development
5.9.3 Raw Material Procurement
5.10 Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.10.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
5.10.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.10.4 Degree of Rivalry
5.10.5 Threat of New Entrants
5.10.6 Threat of Substitutes
5.11 Price Analysis
5.11.1 Key Price Indicators
5.11.2 Price Structure
5.12 Key Market Drivers and Challenges
6 Performance of Key Regions
6.1 North America
6.1.1 Market Trends
6.1.2 Market Forecast
6.2.1 Market Trends
6.2.2 Market Forecast
6.3 Asia Pacific
6.3.1 Market Trends
6.3.2 Market Forecast
6.4 Latin America
6.4.1 Market Trends
6.4.2 Market Forecast
6.5.1 Market Trends
6.5.2 Market Forecast
7 Market Breakup by Applications
7.1.1 Market Trends
7.1.2 Market Forecast
7.2.1 Market Trends
7.2.2 Market Forecast
7.3.1 Market Trends
7.3.2 Market Forecast
7.4.1 Market Trends
7.4.2 Market Forecast
8 Market Breakup by Distribution Channel
8.1 Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
8.1.1 Market Trends
8.1.2 Market Forecast
8.2 Convenience Stores
8.2.1 Market Trends
8.2.2 Market Forecast
8.3 Online Stores
8.3.1 Market Trends
8.3.2 Market Forecast
8.4.1 Market Trends
8.4.2 Market Forecast
9 Competitive Landscape
10 Jojoba Oil Manufacturing Process
10.1 Product Overview
10.2 Detailed Process Flow
10.3 Various Types of Units Operations Involved
10.4 Mass Balance and Raw Material Requirements
11 Project Details, Requirements and Costs Involved
11.1 Land, Location and Site Development
11.2 Construction Requirements and Expenditures
11.3 Plant Machinery
11.4 Machinery Pictures
11.5 Raw Materials Requirements and Expenditures
11.6 Raw Material and Final Product Pictures
11.7 Packaging Requirements and Expenditures
11.8 Transportation Requirements and Expenditures
11.9 Utilities Requirements and Expenditures
11.10 Manpower Requirements and Expenditures
11.11 Other Capital Investments
12 Jojoba Oil Manufacturing Plant: Loans and Financial Assistance
13 Jojoba Oil Manufacturing Plant: Project Economics
13.1 Capital Cost of the Project
13.2 Techno-Economic Parameters
13.3 Product Pricing and Margins Across Various Levels of the Supply Chain
13.4 Taxation and Depreciation
13.5 Income Projections
13.6 Expenditure Projections
13.7 Financial Analysis
13.8 Profit Analysis
14 Key Players Profiles
14.1 Purcell Jojoba International
14.2 Eco Oil Argentina SA
14.3 Egyptian Natural Oil Co
14.4 Inca Oil SA
14.5 The Jojoba Company
14.6 Desert Whale Jojoba Company
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/saf16w
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets