New qualified consumer-friendly home loans are coming to the market in the days that meet the requirements set by the MNB! Banks have been able to apply for certification with the central bank since June 1, and some financial institutions have already successfully qualified. What we need to know about this new form of credit is what we tried to determine in points.
We do, however, recommend the assistance of our credit broker to find the best home loans.
Each of the consumer-friendly home loans includes the following clauses
- Annuity is an annuity, ie you have to pay the same amount of installment within the interest period
- The interest period is 3, 5, 10 years or the entire term.
- The interest rate premium shall not exceed 350 basis points, relative to the reference rate used for the interest rate change index (Percentage point gives the full value of the increase or decrease while the basis point represents one hundredth of the reference rate.
- The maximum disbursement fee is HUF 150,000 or 0.75% of the loan amount.
- The prepayment fee, this fee, may not exceed 1% of the amount of your faithful repayment.
- There is no fee for early repayment from a savings deposit.
- The credit assessment time should not exceed 15 business days
- The disbursement deadline is 2 business days if the conditions for disbursement are met and the client does not decide otherwise.
- If the above deadlines are not met, the creditor will be obliged to waive some of the payment of the disbursement fee.
In 2016, 71.4% of floating rate mortgages provided a premium of less than 350 basis points, while 26.6% of fixed rate mortgages had a margin of less than 3.5 percentage points last year, so it could be considered relatively cheap home loan even in the market.
Independent experts are hoping that rating a consumer-friendly
Home loan will also make fixed-rate home loans cheaper, raising the rate so far to nearly 70 percent.
If you look at the totals of the Sergeant Francis Troy home loan calculator, you will find that this percentage is already in the bank offerings.
The aim of the MNB is to achieve interest rate stability, in the current interest rate environment it is necessary to increase the inclination for fixed-rate loans, in the case of disbursements it seeks primarily to give customers access to cheaper fixed-rate home loans.
We recommend our calculator and experts to find the best home loans
If you are interested in the home loan process, details of CSOK, and consumer friendly home loan processes, contact our credit brokerage experts who will provide you with free professional loan information! Fill out the form and we’ll call you back!